Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Caption Contest

No, I'm not dead.  I've just been exceptionally busy these last few weeks to get anything done.   However I did come across this little jewel and decided to have a caption contest.

The winner receives bragging rights and the praise of his (or her) fellow humans till the next caption contest I have....so probably forever.

You can enter here or on the Scooter Revolution Facebook page.

 
Due to me being an idiot, I accidentally deleted the two comments that were left.  From Mike Mike (that's his name)...we have
 
"What a deal I got!"
 
 
From David (or his wife)  we have:  "T-boned" or "new Tesla hybrid bi-directional motorcycle" or "training wheels now mandatory for new riders"
 
Personally I like my entry:  "Ride it like you stole it?  So I stole it."   Sadly I can't win. 

No comments: