Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2014

Bob Leong - RIP Bobscoot

I recently learned of the death of Bob Leong.  For those that may not know him he wrote the Wet Coast Scooting blog since 1998 and was well known for his photography, often of his pink crocks and bare feet as he worked on his beloved bikes and cars.

I never met the man but felt I knew him through his blog and his comments on this site.  He will certainly be missed by all of us that enjoyed reading his blog.

My thoughts and prayers certainly go out to his wife and family.  I'm sure his website, or those of his close friends, will contain some information about final arrangements.

RIP Bob.

2 comments:

Dar said...

Robert it is such a profound loss, so many people knew him and loved him and it was unexpected. I first met him through my blog in 2011 and I didn't think anyone as interested and then he started to regularly comment and we met at the. Capital City Scooter rally and were fast friends. It is indeed a very sad day.

Trobairitz said...

Thank you Robert for posting the kind words about Bob. He was one of a kind and will be missed.