Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Just some images from a short ride

The girlfriend and I had a little fight after I came home from a brief 35 mile jaunt, where I feel I don't do enough recreational riding (where I am riding just to ride and not commuting or running errands), she said she gets tired of my daily rides.

I didn't think of it that way before this.  But in any case...here are some random shots of some of the odds and ends I saw today...with some odd little captions.

The backup of memory

The bus don't run here no mo.

She's waiting

The world's loneliest train depot.  

3 comments:

Dar said...

Nice pictures. Sorry to hear you and the gf had a tiff. My hubby gets a little tired of my obsessive need to ride. When I am in the throws of daily commuting there doesn't seem much joy in it, so I crave longer rides where I am not having to just get somewhere.

The City Mouse in the Country said...

Exactly my point. I don't feel like I am doing any recreational riding. To me, going back and forth to work is just part of the work day. It "doesn't count."

David Masse said...

Hmmm, Robert, maybe GF needs a PTW and some TLC. Nice pictures!